Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DC Street Style

Hanging out on the steps of the National Portrait Gallery sporting my version of DC street style with a grey beanie, over-sized DBA sweatshirt, camo pants, and combat boots. I have been dying to get this sweatshirt from one of my all time favorite bloggers Sincerely, Jules! Her blog inspired me to follow my passion for fashion and start my very own style blog. The paramount message "Dream Believe Achieve" invokes confidence and self-motivation! I added the neon collar just to add a piece of flair to this laid back, tomboyish look!





I found myself in the Robert and Arlene Kogod Courtyard which has this awesome reflection pool and an array of botanical flowers! It really is a spectacular gem in the middle of the museum.
{Beanie: Target} {Glasses: Ray-Ban Caribbean Avana Frames} {Bali Collar Necklace: Nasty Gal} {Sweatshirt: Sincerely, Jules} {Pants: Zara} {Boots: Steve Madden}  I hope you enjoyed the more relaxed street style I put together! As always comments, questions, and love are all welcome! Bisou bisou <3>




4 comments:

  1. Great casual look, I love the phrase on your sweatshirt. Also great idea to add the necklace.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Tiffy! I like mixing opposites like pretty vs. tomboy. Hope to hear from you again!

      Jazmine <3

      Delete
  2. Dream. Believe. Achieve... That's all we can do... I love this necklace of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nelly! You know I cannot be without some color!!

    ReplyDelete