Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mixing up the Maxi

{Hat:H&M} {Sunnies: Forever 21} {Maxi Dress: Urban Outfitters} {Knit: John Galt by Brandy Melville} {Necklace: Brandy Melville}
Using my all time fav Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette!

Yummy Georgetown cupcakes!!! If you haven't had one you are missing out in life!!!
{DV by Dolce Vita Booties}
{Turquoise bracelet: Tierra} {Leather bracelet: Random vendor in Glyfada, Greece} {Blue&White bracelet: Somewhere in Paris:)}



Hello Fashionistas! So sorry for my hiatus, but while you all have been soaking up the sun during spring break I have been tirelessly working on my thesis! This boho layered look was perfect for a stroll around Georgetown. The UO dress has an awesome ombre effect, but since it is still chilly in DC I layered it with a comfy knit. I threw on my floppy hat for pure drama! What did you where during your spring break? bisou bisou



2 comments:

  1. I too have been on a hiatus from your lovely blog... School Sucks, but your fashion and beauty prevails it all... Can't wait to see what you have in store for when Spring really hits D.C.!!! Lots of Love... Nelly

    ReplyDelete